Our COVID-19 Safety Measures
Your safety is our priority
During this unprecedented time, we are closely following the guidelines for COVID-19 provided by the Centers for Disease Control and the Washington Department of Health to ensure a safe environment for both you and our staff.
Office Safety Measures:
- All staff, patients and visitors above the age of two must wear a mask in the office.
- Our office is open and we are limiting the number of people inside and allow for proper social distancing.
- Every exam will require an appointment time, so please call ahead.
- Only adults accompanying minor patients or caregivers may enter with patients. For now, friends or family members without an appointment will be asked to wait in their car.
- All staff, patients and visitors will be screened for COVID symptoms. Symptomatic staff and patients will be sent home or asked to reschedule.
- All staff members will be wearing surgical masks.
- We are sanitizing equipment and surfaces with alcohol, Pure&Clean hypochlorous acid and Sani-cloth throughout the day and in between every patient.
- Patients who have come in direct contact with someone who is confirmed to have been infected with COVID-19 will be asked to reschedule their appointments for a minimum of two weeks.
- We are offering curbside dispensing for glasses and contact lenses. Please call our office when you arrive.
We will continuously update and adapt our safety measures to comply with CDC recommendations.
Your safety is our priority. Thank you in advance for your patience and compliance with our safety protocol.
With warm regards,