A Message to our Community Regarding COVID-19
The safety and well-being of our patients and staff are our top priority during this unprecedented time. During this national emergency and given the devastating impact that COVID-19 has had on our own community, we must ensure the safety of our facilities and our continued ability to provide quality care and service to our patients. Safety is our top priority during this time.
To this end, we want to reassure all our patients that we have implemented the following safety measures:
- Hand washing and/or use of hand sanitizer by all staff members in between every patient encounter.
- Sanitizing with alcohol, hypochlorous acid cleaner, Sani-cloth and/or Lysol wipes in all exam and pre-testing rooms and equipment in between every patient.
- We are operating under a “closed door” policy; our doors will remain locked and we are only scheduling patients with emergent/urgent eye care needs.
- We have limited the number of staff we have in the office to no more than four.
- Patients who are sick or have cold/flu-like symptoms are asked to cancel their appointment and call their PCP.
- Patients who have come in direct contact with someone who is confirmed to have been infected with COVID-19 will be asked to reschedule their appointments for a minimum of two weeks.
- We are limiting patients in the office to one patient at a time. Aside from one adult accompanying minor patients, anyone who does not have an appointment will be asked to wait in their cars.
- Everyone who enters the office will be asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer immediately upon entering.
- We are not offering frame selections at this time.
- We are not offering frame adjustments at this time.
- Curbside dispensing is being offered for glasses and contact lenses. Please call our office upon arrival and one of our dedicated team members will come directly to your car to deliver you your glasses or contacts.
- We are offering free direct shipment of contact lens orders to your home.
As things continue to evolve, we will update and adapt our safety measures to comply with CDC recommendations.
Together we will see this through. Stay healthy and safe.