Our COVID-19 Safety Measures
Your safety is our priority
During this unprecedented time, we are closely following the guidelines for COVID-19 provided by the Centers for Disease Control and the Washington Department of Health to ensure a safe environment for both you and our staff.
We have been approved by the governor’s office to provide routine eye care again and are now taking appointments! Our doors will remain locked at this time in order to limit the number of people who are physically inside our office, but please call or text to schedule your appointment today.
Office Safety Measures:
- All staff, patients and visitors above the age of two must wear a mask in the office.
- Our office is open but our doors will be locked to limit the number of people inside and allow for proper social distancing.
- Every visit will require an appointment time, so please call ahead.
- Only adults accompanying minor patients or caregivers may enter with patients. For now, friends or family members without an appointment will be asked to wait in their car.
- We are offering a virtual check in process:
- Upon arriving for your appointment, you will call us to check in from your car
- We will update your records and our technicians will gather as much preliminary exam information as possible from the safety of your vehicle.
- You will be notified to enter the office when your room is ready for you.
- To save you time at your appointment, please click here to access our patient forms and fill it out prior to your visit.
- All staff, patients and visitors will be screened for COVID symptoms and have their temperatures measured with a non-contact thermometer upon arrival; symptomatic staff and patients will be sent home or asked to reschedule.
- All patients and visitors will be asked to wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- All staff members will be wearing surgical masks.
- We are sanitizing equipment and surfaces with alcohol, Pure&Clean hypochlorous acid and Sani-cloth throughout the day and in between every patient.
- Patients who have come in direct contact with someone who is confirmed to have been infected with COVID-19 will be asked to reschedule their appointments for a minimum of two weeks.
- We are offering curbside dispensing for glasses and contact lenses. Please call our office when you arrive.
- We are offering free shipping of contact lens orders to your home.
We will continuously update and adapt our safety measures to comply with CDC recommendations.
Your safety is our priority. Thank you in advance for your patience and compliance with our safety protocol.
With warm regards,